Child Safety Online eBook
Children being are approached online by people they dont know at an alarming rate. The majority of them are under the age of 15. Every year the percentage of child victims from this epidemic continues to grow. Is your child in danger of becoming a statistic?
Do you know what theyre doing when theyre online?
Any parent with a child knows that the thought of their child getting mixed up with an online predator is nothing but trouble. Millions of children log on the internet each and every day. It used to be that the television dominated most of their time. Now with the internet, television is just a passing memory.
Just like adults, children use the internet to surf and communicate with their friends. However, every day they access online is another day where they can get into something theyre not supposed to. Some children have adult supervision the entire time theyre online; but what about the ones that dont? Parents that have full-time jobs or are constantly on the go dont have that luxury. They for the most part, have to trust their instincts and hope their child does the right thing.
A FEW THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR
1) Different ways your child could be accessing these sites other than the home computer
2) Why they should be careful about posting their personal information online. In reality, they shouldnt be doing it and this report explains why
3) Why you should follow their every move on social networking sites
4) Where in your house you should not install a computer and why
5) Why its not a good idea for your child to upload photographs of themselves on the internet for strangers to see
File Size: 210 KBytes
Widgets for your homepage
This widget is without your affiliate ID. Please log in/sign up, to get a revenue share.